Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Frederica: The Life and Work of Frederica Mathewes-Green

Khouria Frederica Mathewes-Green
 
I have known this lady for several years; she and her husband are friends with our priest & his wife, and she has spoken at our parish several times. She writes for Beliefnet, Christianity Today, NPR's All Things Considered, National Review, Books & Culture, Touchstone as well as many newspapers. She has written 9 books, and has been interviewed on all the major news networks. Recently, she sent out this message via email, and I'm sharing it here:



OK, this is going to sound weird, but back around Thanksgiving a young filmmaker in Los Angeles wrote and asked if I would be interested in being the subject of a documentary. He thought my conversion to Christ, and change of heart on the abortion issue, might be inspiring to others. His name is John Gleason, and he's with the film production company Movie to Movement, which produced "Bella" a few years ago--I liked it a lot.So we did some filming in NY and he made a trailer--you can see it here:
Kickstarter:Frederica documentary

and also shot some footage last week at the March for Life and St. Vladimir's Seminary. He plans to film me this weekend at Biola Univ in LA, and at other speaking events over the coming months.
Click on through to see the trailer, and maybe you'll think about making a donation too? 


Frederica Mathewes-Green www.frederica.com
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the books written by Frederica Mathewes-Green! How awesome to actually know her. I'll take a look at the video later when I have some more time :)

angeladweaver@gmail.com said...

She is pretty wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I made a donation! :) What a worthy cause! I'm also working on my own blog post to try to reach more people as well...will link to yours :) Thank you!