Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Deep in the Stacks

So what is this blog all about?
Well, me. The things I work with, stuff I read, games I play and so forth. To begin with, I work in a library. For a college. Which one doesn't matter, because I won't be talking about it that much, at least not in the specifics. If you know me personally, you know where I work. When I talk about the library, I'll talk about things that apply to libraries generally. .

I anticipate writing about a lot of things. I like movies, especially old ones, so I'm going to try my hand at writing movie reviews. I have two boys, so there's lots of potential material there. My family is involved with our local homeschooling co-op, where I teach junior high students the art of fencing. We're also very involved with our church as Orthodox Christians. I'm a fan of reading, naturally enough for a librarian, and will discuss books that I'm reading or have read. For many years I have played old-school pencil-and-paper roleplaying games, which has recently branched off into short story writing.

No comments: